Only Days Until the EMV Liability Shift
EMV Smart Terminals
- Supports EMV, credit, debit, gift card, and EBT
- Integrated PIN pad and fast modem
- Batch settlement and reporting
- Balance inquiry and partial approvals
- Ethernet and USB communication
- Quiet, fast thermal printer
What is EMV?
EMV stands for Europay, MasterCard and Visa. These chip embedded cards help prevent in-store fraud and are nearly impossible to counterfeit.
What will EMV do for my business?
- Reduce risk of counterfeit, lost or stolen card fraud
- Reduce card skimming at the point of sale
- Enable acceptance of foreign cards that are already EMV enabled
- Modernize your POS
- Enable PIN transactions for credit and debit cards
What Happens If I Don’t Switch to EMV?
Merchants who have not invested in chip-enabled technology may be held financially liable for in-store fraud that could have been prevented with a chip-enabled acceptance device
After years of working in the merchant services industry, we realized something was seriously wrong. Merchant service providers were cheating business owners out of their hard-earned profits by tacking on huge markups and hidden fees.
Our goal at Fattmerchant is to save businesses from greedy payment processors by eliminating these costly markups and hidden fees. We give businesses access to the true, direct cost of payment processing. Our flat monthly membership, no strings attached, completely transparent system is just the change this industry needed.
Fairness, savings, and the best damn service. That’s what we’re about.